Monday, January 21, 2008

Sons Of Norway Meatball Dinner Jan 19, 2008

Mom had a meatball dinner for her Sons Of Norway Lodge on Sat. and we got there at 12:30 a.m. and it started at 3:00. I was very dissapointed because my Norwegian friends Nicole and Michael did not come. I made a new friend, JD. I tried very hard to be good, but I also wanted to help! I wanted to help serve the food, and help sell items at the Market Table. After Mommy was done with her announcements, I wanted to make one...and this is what I said " Okay guys, the cookies are really good, but you really have to go to the Market table and get something!" (With no prompting from anyone!!! ) Mommy said it was a really good message! In this picture I am eyeing decorations that I am not supposed to touch! They look so cool!

No comments: