Saturday, March 1, 2008

Feb. 23, 2008 A DAY FULL OF FUN!!!

This was a great day! We started out going to Loews with my buddy Jake and making Birdhouses! When we first walked in I told the lady that I needed goggles. she handed us goggles, a hammer, and our birdhouse...and when we were done we got an apron and we got to keep all the stuff!!!

Then we went to "Music Makers" at the library with our neighboors and our friends Anna and Eddie were there! The first thing we did was sit in a semi-circle around the teacher and she asked if anyone played any musical instruments...I proudly said-"I DO!" then she asked me what I play...and I replied..."THE TUBA!!"

We learned all about musical instrments and then we got to make a kazoo and a tamborine...
but...the best part was when I got to play the guitar! I was moving around and made up songs...It was alot of fun!


No comments: