Saturday, April 5, 2008

A day at IKEA-April 2

So, every Wednesday after soccer so far, Ben and I have been going to IKEA for lunch and for him to play. Since the weather has been so bad, it has been great for him to play in the Smaaland (Small land play area) ...first we sit up in the restaurant and eat and he plays a little...this is one of the toys they have. He always wants to match the bodies on the animals up miss matched...today a kid came over and tried to show him that he was doing it "wrong" and he got so angry...He liked doing it his way. I think he thinks it's funny...
After playing a little he started setting the chairs up to watch a movie...(the chairs are facing away from the wall with the TV on it...and I wanted to say something, but I just sat and watched...) Shortly after he started setting up the chairs, a girl a little younger than he came up and started helping him.... When they were done, they both sat down and Ben touched his finger to his cheek and said "Now, let's watch a Thinking Movie..." and she touched her hand to her cheek and they acted like they were "thinking"...As soon as I pulled out my camera, they got up...but I had to take a pic of the chairs... I wonder where he gets his thoughts from sometimes...
Here he is watching Noggin... see the chairs to left?...

Another day at IKEA...this makes 6 times in the 3 weeks they have been open! Think we like it???

No comments: