Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sat. June 7, 2008...

What a great day we had today! Started off the morning with Benjamin giving Cally Love, Love...then we went to McDonalds for pancakes and playland...

Ben has started with the Summer Reading Program at the library and we went to get his first prize, some bouncy ball silly putty stuff...as we were driving away he starts singing..."I am an octopus, under the sea...Benjamin is what they call me..."...and I turned around to find him playing with the "sticky stuff" and it looks like an octopus...
Here he is holding Evelyn Ruth Dennen, born yesterday to our good friends Jeff and Abbie, and brother Victor...he was so good with her, and can't wait for our little Tommy to arrive! (Quite frankly, neither can I!)

Congratulations Jeff, Abbie and Victor!

After our visit to the hospital, he wanted to go to Red Lobster for dinner, and it sounded good to me...(I am a big fan...)-we get there and I am reading off the menu to him and he tells me he wants Lobster in the shell...I convinced him to get Crab legs , and could not resist taking a picture of him cracking the legs, and enjoying his dinner!

Of course, the empty shells ended up on his fingers...

No comments: