Thursday, September 25, 2008

Great Weekend...

Funny, I had such a great weekend last weekend and I was very excited about posting pics but my week has just gotten away from me and now it's Thurs night again!
Well, it all started last Thurs night-Bob built a fire outside in the firepit and Benjamin hung out there with us until he fell asleep. Bob and I stayed up until 3:30 am! Yikes! and of course the baby decided he had to get up at 6:30 am that morning...(he has been sleeping until 8-9).


Friday Harrison and Dave came to visit for the weekend and to go to the Florida Tenn game in Knoxville. Benjamin was thrilled about Harrison visiting!

Sat. we went to BW3"s for the Florida game but I spent most of the time outside with the kids. It was alot of fun!

Sunday, after Dave and Harrison left, we went to Oktoberfest downtown with friends and it was a great time! A few beers, live music, good friends and fun!



The incredible fire Thursday night

Proud Harrison holding his cousin Tommy. He could not wait to hold him...

Dad and son

Bob holding the baby and carrying Benjamin on his leg! ha ha

Climbing around outside


Dancing with friend Cloe

Posing...


the mad "I just drank Hi-C" face...


Cousins

Benjamin did not want to take a nice pic with Harrison, after thinking about it I thing he thought if he didn't take a good picture, they would not leave...he wanted him to stay!


present from Tante Christin and the kids...he was soooooo excited about it hatching...

"I love my turtle"...I have to get a bunch more to make a nest...



OKTOBERFEST '08



yUM yUM, EATING A BRAT

ME IN THE PORT-A-LET...??????????????

Tommy concked out...



Playing in the fountain...


AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
little tommy chillin'

the end of the day, walking to the car...

Benjamin is wearing

a baby blanket...yeah-it was fun!




No comments: