Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Remembering Daddy...


Thinking of
my father as
Sept. 15, 2008
marks 4 years
since he passed away!

Love you daddy!














this is a tough time of the year for me...I don't like to talk about it-my stepmother calls a few days before, my aunts...and we all say we will be thinking of each other...but just can't talk about it all on "the day"... First we have the birth of my , now 2, son(s)...then my fathers birthday, then a few days later, the day he passed away...
It is always so hard...I cry...I think about him more than usual...I feel sad and a deep sense of loss for my children as they will never know what a wonderful man he was.
I do feel his warmth and his smile upon us all...miss his kind face and posotive attitude...his quiet.
Love you, love you, love you daddy.

No comments: