Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TAG! I am it!~

I have been tagged by my friend Sonja and have to follow the rules:



Here they are:

List these rules on your blog.

Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blogs.

Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Seven facts about me:

I went to a French Preschool and spoke French before I spoke English...

I was in Who's Who Among American High School Students my Junior and Senior year

I used to pretend play I was a teacher and called myself Mary Sanders... ha ha !

I have wanted to learn to play the piano for as long as I can remember...

I LOVE swimming in the nude in the ocean

I LOVE the smell after fresh fallen rain

I always wanted to be an actress or in a band...

...

Unfortunetly I do not have 7 people/bloggers to tag..
so
here are
just 7 random facts about me...

No comments: