Sunday, February 8, 2009

A day at church

We had a great day at church today...
While Ben went to Sunday School,
I got to drink a cup of coffee
and met some great people.

In the evening the youth group had
a Loaded Potato Dinner
and the son of the woman who told me about LCR (the church)
offered to hold Tommy while I ate...
Suddenly he said -"hey, we match!"...
sure enough they did...if you look closely,
you will notice that Tommy's hair is even sticking up like Matt's !


Matt and Tommy

Then...check this out...

Ben's face after eating a cupcake...
He would not smile so I said-
hey-please step back a bit and smile for me...
I used the shoot and select option on the camera
which lets you take 8 or so pics...
after going through them this is what I saw...
Note* pic # 2...









That's Benjamin ...!




No comments: