Thursday, February 12, 2009

The King of My Mountain


Mound of plowed snow

in the shopping lot at Whole Foods...

Benjamin, the climber, had to explore


And explore once again


Look mom! I'm King of the mountain!
********************************************

My King playing with his little brother
Little brother loving it...
(I love Tommy's hand on Ben's arm...)

************************************************

on a side note...

After using the restroom in the stall at church...
he flushed the toilet and then remarks
"Ahhh, now that was refreshing..."

******************************************

Benjamin has been dying to go to a wishing well
When I asked him what he wanted to wish for
he said "a kitten"...
"where is a wishing well mom?"
"There is one at Jungle Jim's"

a few days later...
"Mom, when we go to the wishing well
at Jungle Jim's I'm going to wish that
you were not fat."
"why Benjamin?"
"Because I know that you want to
be in shape!"

************************************************

A few months ago I could hear Benjamin doing something
in the other room and told him to stop
"How do you know what I am doing in here?"
"I have super mom powers and
I have eyes in the back of my head...
I can see everything..."
Today I was angry with him for walking
away from the table while eating...
"Ben! Get back in here and eat!"
as he came back over to his chair he fell...
"MOM! Did you do that to me?"
"What?"
"With your super powers!"
ha ha ! Need I say more???

******************************************




1 comment:

Sonja said...

knock knock... anyone here??? I think it is time for an update. just sayin'! ;)