Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big enough...

The other day was

one of those especially "hard ones"

It was long

and I had both kids by myself all day

...again...

and it has been tough...

I have been trying to clean and organize

my bedroom for months

ok-years really-

but really working on it for months

and had been trying on

pre-pregnancy clothes.

At the end of the night

I was brushing my teeth

in the bathroom

when Benjamin came in

and saw me wearing a sweatshirt

"Silly mommy...

you're not wearing that to bed

are you??"

"no, Ben, I was trying it on to see if it fit..."

"Hmmmm" (looking me over)

"It's ...

and I think he is going to say something like

'really nice mommy...or something like that...'

"It's...

big enough for a fat person..." !!!

I said thanks

and then laughed so hard I spit my toothpaste out!

It was really a great way to end a crappy day~

Smiling.

No comments: