Saturday, January 2, 2010

End of 2009

Happy New 2010!!!
I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted on here...I think about it all the time...I take pictures like crazy that I want to post, and I just haven't found the time to sit and do it...and as I just sat down on here and read through some of my past posts I realize how precious those seemingly small moments are ...the boys are growing up so fast and I love having the documentation...so here is to picking up blogging again...hip hip hooray!


For now, I am going to start with a pic from our Annual Christmas Walk with Jake and Scott and Sonja...and this year-Finn!!! I love this tradition started by Sonja...

Anytime Tommy was done walking he would just sit down until I came and picked him up...

he is a stubborn one he is...



The big boys havings a snack and hot cocoa

Christmas Walk 2009

2 comments:

Heather D said...

So cute, Nina. Miss you tons. The kids look great. I am sure you are quite relieved that there is only one or a few more surgeries for little Tommy. Hang in there. You are a brave mommy. Watching the kids have surgery is not very much fun.

Sonja said...

welcome back!!!