Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...Nov 9

My birthday was this past Sunday.
Bob and I went out Friday night by ourselves for dinner for the first time in 4 years! We had intended to go out somewhere nice and just ended up going to Bar Louie on the Levy and then to The Blind Lemon for a coffee drink by the outdoor fire.
Then he went out of town to go to a Gator Football game.
It was a long weekend for mom.
Luckily, I have friends. Great friends.
One in particular is a lifesaver in more than one way.
Her 3 year old son and she made me a birthday cake and had a surprize "Monkey Party" for me! and then her husband watched Benjamin while she and I went up to Starbucks and just sat and talked.
Kid free.
(Babies like Tommy don't count...he isn't running around yet...)
It was heaven! and much needed!! Thanks!









2 comments:

Sonja said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Heather D said...

Happy Birthday Nina. You are blessed and have a beautiful family.