Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh the funny things he does...


Benjamin is forever doing some of the strangest (and coolest) things...
for example-he loves to play with his food and "makes things with it"...
like one day we in Kroger and he got one of the free cookies and nibbled around it until it looked like a dog...
it really looked like a dog!
and of course, I did not have my camera...
He loves to tie things up...that list is really long...

...one day I walked into the kitchen after he ate lunch
and this is how his plate looked...

I thought it was odd that he lined everything up like that...

or is it creative?

I don't know...

This is how he was drawing the other day...
with is foot...
the list could go on and on,
but I don't always have my camera
and it is almost 3:00 in the morning...
so I can't think of any others right now...

No comments: